Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh look...

... I'm here. Shocking I know, The past few nights I have been meaning to write, but ended up just playing around with the arrangement and appearance of this blog. Dammit.

So, here I am watching Season 2 of Alias with The Wife while the white cat is being his usual annoying self. He's moving around, maowing, bumping his head against my laptop and alternately staring at me or The Wife. He's a turd. The black cat is in his usual spot at the foot of the bed kneading on the blanket.

I have a few ideas for blog posts so there should be more coming. There had better be. If nothing else I will sit down and type drivel. Much like this post seems to be forming into, but hey it is better than nothing like I have been ... not doing. My main goal though is to get some things of substance here.

Today I had the opportunity to visit the east side of Vancouver. The area I used to live in. Saw some billboards and other things on the bus ride there that started my mind in some different directions.

Alas, the beer I had earlier is having that wonderful "it's time for you to sleep" effect. So, off I go.

No comments: