Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nice Ride

Well I did not have horrible heart crunching dreams this morning. I should have gotten up when the Wife came in to say good bye though. I lie there thinking that and then fell back asleep only to have my alarm wake me up in a very groggy, discombobulated state. The kind of state that sticks with you for most of the day.

Roller coaster. That's the ride I am referring to in the title with dripping sarcasm. All day yesterday my mind bounced back and forth and back and forth between two courses of action or schools of thought really. At times I was actually sick to my stomach. Other times I was calm, at peace, and everything was fine. Unfortunately there was no correlation. Makes me wonder how many G's the next turn will have or if there is a inverted loop, or if it will just end and I will have to get off or get kicked off the ride.

Ugh.

No comments: