Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Alas, poor ....

... wait a minute. Where did this skull come from? And why am I not creeped out by it? Why am I talking to it? I'm not really sure I know this skull. I should just put it down and walk away.

I used to have a blog I posted in quite frequently. Some of the stuff I posted I was quite proud of and enjoyed going back and reading. Unfortunately the site no longer exists. I am pretty sure too that the drive and database the information was in is toast. I have considered asking Waltzer if it is in any way recoverable. I really would like to read that stuff again. Revisit it and perhaps expound, edit, or rewrite some it and post it again. Yay, recycling.

I then consider if that is really a good idea. It is in the past and I should probably be looking forward. Then I think but I am the past too and those posts are at least some of the colors mixed into that grey canvas I am trying to beautify as it were. Yay, conflicted.

Where'd that skull go? I need to sit down with it and have a long conversation.

No comments: